Cuban Visa/Tourist Card Information
- All travellers require a visa/tourist card to enter to Cuba and a valid passport. These are the two documents the visitor needs.
- The passport must be valid for 6 months from the flight departure to Cuba.
- The visa/tourist card is valid just for leisure or recreational purposes.
- The visa/tourist card is valid for 30 days and it is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- The visa/tourist card can be extended just for another 30 days at the immigration authorities office.
- The visa/tourist card can be used once within 180 days after the issue date.
- The visa/tourist card must be stamped by the Cuban Travel Agency.
- The visa/tourist card information must coincide with the passport details.
- Minors must get their own visa/tourist card even if they are travelling under their parent's passport.